Insurgent Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Philosophy of the Empty Ego

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Philosophy of the Empty Ego - Page 2 Empty Re: The Philosophy of the Empty Ego

Post  thedoc Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Username wrote:
Nice. Who's Henry?

Go Fish.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

The Philosophy of the Empty Ego - Page 2 Empty Re: The Philosophy of the Empty Ego

Post  Username Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 am

thedoc wrote:Go Fish.
Must have been ironic how you quoted "Henry" and then "Henry Quirk" pops-up the next day huh??

Faggot. Your mind is broken, shattered into a million shards of glass. I love crushing filth like you.

Take a look into the mirror and then post your true visage, filth. "It". You aren't even human, doppleganger.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayflow Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:52 am

thedoc wrote:
Username wrote:
Nice. Who's Henry?

Go Fish.

I used to fish, but then I decided it was more fun to just fly. It's actually really easy. Like a Star @ heaven

ps doc, if you want to think me egotistical it is up to you. Unbound egos do anything and go anywhere because of the simple fact of being unbound and free to be.
Mayflow
Mayflow

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:08 am

Schizophrenics don't have an "ego". Your/Their/Its ego is a broken mirror, with countless shards on the ground. This sick, diseased creature cannot choose which shard is the "true one". It is a fractured, broken mind. As good as dead.

Like a comatose patient.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayflow Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 am

Mayflow goes to modeling class in her school for special children and she gets his piece of putty and she's modeling it. She takes a little lump of putty and goes to a corner of the room and she's playing with it. The teacher comes up to her and says, "Hi, Mayflow." And Mayflow says, "Hi." And the teacher says, "What's that you've got in your hand?" And Mayflow says, "This is a lump of cow dung." The teacher asks, "What are you making out of it?" She says, "I'm making a teacher."

The teacher thought, "Little Mayflow has regressed." So she calls out to the principal, who was passing by the door at that moment, and says, "Mayflow has regressed."

So the principal goes up to Mayflow and says, "Hi, daughter." And Mayflow says, "Hi." And the principal says, "What do you have in your hand?" And she says, "A lump of cow dung." "What are you making out of it?" And she says, "A principal."

The principal thinks that this is a case for the school psychologist. "Send for the psychologist!"
The psychologist is a clever guy. He goes up and says, "Hi." And Mayflow says, "Hi." And the psychologist says, "I know what you've got in your hand." "What?" "A lump cow dung." Mayflow says, "Right." "And I know what you're making out of it." "What?" "You're making a psychologist." "Wrong. Not enough cow dung!"
Mayflow
Mayflow

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:56 am

Mayflow wrote:Mayflow goes to modeling class in her school for special children and she gets his piece of putty and she's modeling it. She takes a little lump of putty and goes to a corner of the room and she's playing with it. The teacher comes up to her and says, "Hi, Mayflow." And Mayflow says, "Hi." And the teacher says, "What's that you've got in your hand?" And Mayflow says, "This is a lump of cow dung." The teacher asks, "What are you making out of it?" She says, "I'm making a teacher."

The teacher thought, "Little Mayflow has regressed." So she calls out to the principal, who was passing by the door at that moment, and says, "Mayflow has regressed."

So the principal goes up to Mayflow and says, "Hi, daughter." And Mayflow says, "Hi." And the principal says, "What do you have in your hand?" And she says, "A lump of cow dung." "What are you making out of it?" And she says, "A principal."

The principal thinks that this is a case for the school psychologist. "Send for the psychologist!"
The psychologist is a clever guy. He goes up and says, "Hi." And Mayflow says, "Hi." And the psychologist says, "I know what you've got in your hand." "What?" "A lump cow dung." Mayflow says, "Right." "And I know what you're making out of it." "What?" "You're making a psychologist." "Wrong. Not enough cow dung!"
Very good, you broken little thing.

What should I do with a pile of glass shards?

Sweep them up and dump them into a garbage bin, just like you. Your mind is broken, my little toy.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayflow Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:43 am

My mistake. It wasn't not enough cow dung, but actually too much. So now I fly away... bye bye...
Mayflow
Mayflow

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:02 am

The ego has a place and a purpose, to dismiss it or to try to eliminate it is a mistake. The ego must be properly recognized for what it is and what its purpose is. Within each of us is a spiritual light that will iluminate others around us except that the ego tends to be opaque and the light is hidden. When the ego is transformed thru transendence the light of each can illuminate others. in the same way when an ego is opaque the light of others cannot penetrate to illuminate the spirit. The ego must become transparent but is not eliminated, then we can truly communicate with each other. There is a time and place to abandon the ego and the self but the journey must begin before it can be completed.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2