Insurgent Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Citizenship Empty Citizenship

Post  Username Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:40 am

Only people who are highly competent individuals, culled into the society, and of correct age and social standing, should vote.

The voting age should be 35-75 for males, concerning 'male' related legislature and social issues.

The voting age should be 17-25 for females, concerning 'female' related legislature, social issues, and Breeding Rights.

Women who do not have children after the age of 25 should become disallowed to vote, since these are (worthless) barren women.

Furthermore, if a citizen serves in the military for 4-years then he/she can vote regardless of the aforementioned qualifications to the maximum age of 75. Thus a citizen employed into the military at age 18 can vote at 22 years old pending a completed and satisfactory enrollment & participation, male or female.

At any time during Citizenship, any individual caught committing Federal crimes immediately will lose voting-rights, pending a full investigation, trial, and guilty verdict by a host of citizen Peers.

Non-citizens are not allowed personal opinions as to the society or population at large. Free Speech does not apply to non-Citizens. Furthermore, a person must be at least 3rd generation native or immigrant in order to become a valid citizen. The one exception to this rule, again, is successful military enrollment. However, his/her children, if procreating, will not become granted 3rd generation status Citizen enrollment despite that particular military service of an immediate relative. For example, if a 1st generation born US Citizen enrolls in the military, and successfully completes his/her service, then he is granted military citizenship rights. But his/her children, 2nd and 3rd generation immigrants, still will not receive Citizenship without another military service.

(This thread is an example of why "Mayflower" and "thedoc", one idiot using two sock-puppet accounts, shouldn't be entitled an "opinion" on this website/forum. Because they will NEVER contribute anything. I know leeches when I spot them. Anti-intellectuals and morons are the bane of True Intellectuals such as myself.)

Username

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Empty Re: Citizenship

Post  Username Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:45 am

Furthermore, work immigrants who have children within the US borders, in order to become citizens, must have a valid work permit in good standing, and documented, to demonstrate a legal process of full cultural integration. For example, if a latino female gives birth in the US then she must display her work certificate or visa in order to claim 1st generation immigration status. If she does not provide such documentation then the birth certificate becomes invalidated, nullified, and the child does not count toward immigration status.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:53 am

Oh yes, I almost forgot.....

Bastards and bastard-children should be revoked citizenship rights with their generation.

In fact, only married (accessible at age 18) or widowed men & women can vote, including those deployed in the military.

Males must be at least 18 years old minimum to marry.

Females must be at least 16 years old minimum to marry.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:48 pm

well, thats highly provacative towards a war.

You forget we are not talking one country, we are talking a world government.
I do agree that citizenship voting should be restricted to those that have served in specific institutions for a length of time or have a certain education level. Once that is done a person should have to pass some sort of sanity or IQ tests every so often to keep their voting rights. Age is not a factor unless one is under age. It is the mental competency that counts and the willingness to involve oneself in society.

As for the rest of your postings I have to whole heartedly disagree with most of your stipulations. Reason: far too provacative they will just cause more problems then anything else. Its irrational to create laws that automatically provoke wars.

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Serving in the military does not imply fighting in a war.

You're wrong as per usual. And your disagreement means little as you are no leader.

We're going with my ideas here whether you like it or not. Learn to agree; you are arguing for the sake of arguing.

If you cannot produce a better alternative then shutup and don't criticize. Where are your ideas, huh??

Oh that's right, you can deconstruct others' but cannot construct any ideas for yourself.....

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:38 pm

In fact, anybody else who feels like they're "entitled to their own (stupid) opinion" around here, either come up with an Alternative plan of action or shut the fuck up.

One cannot criticize without him/herself offering an alternative. That's our new rule around here.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:55 pm

I did not see any criteria for education or intellegence, there must certainly be lower limits for voting. It is indeed fortunate that none on this forum, but you, would be eligible to vote.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:17 am

thedoc wrote:I did not see any criteria for education or intellegence, there must certainly be lower limits for voting. It is indeed fortunate that none on this forum, but you, would be eligible to vote.
I'm not eligible to vote by my own standards because I'm not married, you fucking idiot.

Try again, and become more careful, the next time you want to smear you. I'll make you appear the idiot you truly are.

Again attack me on Criterion that does not even apply to me, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! What a complete moron.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:32 am

Username wrote:
thedoc wrote:I did not see any criteria for education or intellegence, there must certainly be lower limits for voting. It is indeed fortunate that none on this forum, but you, would be eligible to vote.
I'm not eligible to vote by my own standards because I'm not married, you fucking idiot.

Try again, and become more careful, the next time you want to smear you. I'll make you appear the idiot you truly are.

Again attack me on Criterion that does not even apply to me, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! What a complete moron.

Thankyou.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:54 am

thedoc wrote:Thank you.
Yes, thank me.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 pm

Username wrote:Serving in the military does not imply fighting in a war.

You're wrong as per usual. And your disagreement means little as you are no leader.

We're going with my ideas here whether you like it or not. Learn to agree; you are arguing for the sake of arguing.

If you cannot produce a better alternative then shutup and don't criticize. Where are your ideas, huh??

Oh that's right, you can deconstruct others' but cannot construct any ideas for yourself.....
Never said it did imply a war . Military is vital. I said your proposals for citizenship would create wars. You know that, which is quite likely why you proposed them. Create dissension and eliminate the riff raff, common dictator tactic.
Again I have not proposed myself as a leader, you seem to be fixated on the title, let it go. This is not about leading this is about creating new from old. Doc presumed about everyone , you presume about everyone also. Its all a part of it. We here are all different from each other.
Marital status, parental status, lineage, should have zero to do with citizenship and voting. Mental state and intelligence should. Those two things are not nearly controversial and barely arguable.
If a person invests themselves into society functioning over a reasonable time, then they should also have citizenship and voting rights. In fact the more a person invests , the higher educated they are and the more mentally stable they are these persons should be the only candidates to be representatives in the Governing body.No more voting on personality or mere propaganda. Representatives must have ability. They must be citizens they must be involved in more than one branch of governing.

Unlike you and others i cannot spend much time online, I can't produce long detailed posts in my time that I have, so chill out. Its unbecoming of you to be degrade me for not posting massive details , you know darn well I do not have the time you do.

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:57 pm

kriswest wrote:Never said it did imply a war . Military is vital. I said your proposals for citizenship would create wars.
Peace is overrated; Peace is for the weak women & children. War is necessary for Man.

If you disagree then look to history and feel humiliated by stupidity, ignorance, and naivety.

kriswest wrote:You know that, which is quite likely why you proposed them. Create dissension and eliminate the riff raff, common dictator tactic.
A world government exists just beyond the spilled blood of nations.

Don't you hear the dead Native Indians screaming underground? I can hear the echos of their slaughter in my ears.

It sounds beautiful, like a lover moaning in deep ecstasy.

They tell me to continue Conquering until I can Conquer no more.

kriswest wrote:Again I have not proposed myself as a leader, you seem to be fixated on the title, let it go.
Then you are a simple fool who believes leadership & following does not exist. Or you fail to see the importance in a leader.

One thing is certain; you are NO leader. Woman. Female. You will never understand such a Responsibility to lead people.

kriswest wrote:This is not about leading this is about creating new from old.
That is about leading...........

One (man) always leads into the "new". Who led Mankind into the New World? Christopher Columbus, yet another man.

Like me.

kriswest wrote:Doc presumed about everyone , you presume about everyone also. Its all a part of it. We here are all different from each other.

Marital status, parental status, lineage, should have zero to do with citizenship and voting. Mental state and intelligence should. Those two things are not nearly controversial and barely arguable.
No.

Voting must coincide with Morality, not intelligence. Intelligence is undefinable. Morality is not.

We can define morality. We cannot define intelligence. There is no such thing as a "standard of intelligence".

kriswest wrote:If a person invests themselves into society functioning over a reasonable time, then they should also have citizenship and voting rights.
Then you agree with me, good.

3-generations after immigration are required to become a "natural citizen".

kriswest wrote:In fact the more a person invests , the higher educated they are and the more mentally stable they are these persons should be the only candidates to be representatives in the Governing body. No more voting on personality or mere propaganda. Representatives must have ability. They must be citizens they must be involved in more than one branch of governing.
Perhaps.....

kriswest wrote:Unlike you and others i cannot spend much time online, I can't produce long detailed posts in my time that I have, so chill out.
You can't because you don't have the time or you can't because you're incapable?

I figure it's the latter. Already, from the beginning, I am the one stuck doing all the hard, intellectual gruntwork here.

You are reclining in a chair, as-is "thedoc" and the other sockpuppet, fake/phony account "Mayflower". Whoever this dipshit is, is not a thinker by any stretch-of-imagination. Why am I always the one who does all the actual THINKING?

Don't answer because I already know the answer.....

kriswest wrote:Its unbecoming of you to be degrade me for not posting massive details , you know darn well I do not have the time you do.
It's not about time. It's about ideas.

This is about leading. You must acknowledge the fact.

If you are incapable of leading then so be it, admit it and accept it. Time is no excuse.

It's about Will.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Who's morality, Yours and yours alone? No, that won't work, one group cannot define the morality for all. Intelligence can be defined one need not have a formal education to have intelligence.
Immigration? This is about a global government,,, Not a country,, global, global , global....need I say it again? Go get some coffee and wake up.

Humans peaceful? Since when? This includes women, children and adult males. All fight, all kill, males have no corner in that. Hence the need for military/police.
I have not failed in seeing the importance of leadership. its just not part of the discussion yet, here we talk about citizenship. No one person leads in this experiment, not you not me no one. Its about creating a viable generational global government.
Conquering has no place in this yet. Get past that, you are stuck in that mode and letting your ego speak for your brain. One person in this would be useless, you need people from many cultures, beliefs and walks of life. In the past all your conquering wars have failed because one way does not suit all. There will always be dissension and rebellion if a government foists one culture upon the many. The past is only good for learning from and it is obvious from my standpoint that wars have caused more problems then theya are worth. Dictators are unreliable and corrupt. They are and have proven totally useless to the human species. They hinder progress and evolution.
The many should form one. Not one over all. Okey Dokey? Try moving on to something not about conquering,, this is the living and the future whispering to you.

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm

kriswest wrote:Who's morality, Yours and yours alone? No, that won't work, one group cannot define the morality for all.
Yes, one group can and already does.

kriswest wrote:Intelligence can be defined one need not have a formal education to have intelligence.
Then fucking define it. Back your shit up. Fuck you're becoming annoying.

Kristy if you are going to continue to argue with me, just for the sake of arguing, then back your shit up or remain silent.

Define Intelligence. Can an elephant take an IQ test? No. Then I guess an elephant has no intelligence, correct??

Stupid.

kriswest wrote:Immigration? This is about a global government,,, Not a country,, global, global , global....need I say it again? Go get some coffee and wake up.
Equal distribution of resources is an impossibility. Are you a Commie??

People immigrate to where resources become amassed, to attempt to infiltrate the Wealth class/caste.

This is why immigration must become curtailed. Success is Gravity and everybody wants a piece of the pie.

kriswest wrote:Humans peaceful? Since when? This includes women, children and adult males. All fight, all kill, males have no corner in that. Hence the need for military/police.
Then you agree with me, good.

kriswest wrote:I have not failed in seeing the importance of leadership. its just not part of the discussion yet, here we talk about citizenship.
No no no..... here *I* talk about Citizenship while you don't help the discussion one bit.

You don't propose any ideals or thoughts. I do all the fucking work, as I initially expected.

You have the benefit of criticizing, and bitching, without putting anything forward yourself. Anything at all.

kriswest wrote:No one person leads in this experiment, not you not me no one.
Then you are deluded, dreaming, naive, and worse.....

You are living in a fantasy. As "Henry Quirk" even said, I suppose this is another "MonoExplosion" sock-puppet account, that little faggot.... there is no "Government" without "Governor" and "Governed".

Get this through your thick skull. No leadership = No law = No order.

kriswest wrote:Its about creating a viable generational global government.
Under my sole Leadership and Dictation.

kriswest wrote:Conquering has no place in this yet.
As long as two men exist on planet Earth, there will exist war. You are deluded.

kriswest wrote:Get past that, you are stuck in that mode and letting your ego speak for your brain. One person in this would be useless, you need people from many cultures, beliefs and walks of life.
Says who??

Why are these people "needed"? Only those who contribute, and pay homage, are "needed".

Only loyalty is needed.

kriswest wrote:In the past all your conquering wars have failed because one way does not suit all.
Yes, one way does suit all, under a strong leader.

kriswest wrote:There will always be dissension and rebellion if a government foists one culture upon the many.
Wrong.

People do not rebel against what they want, and need. People do not rebel against farmers who grow their food for them.

kriswest wrote:The past is only good for learning from and it is obvious from my standpoint that wars have caused more problems then theya are worth.
Wrong.

kriswest wrote:Dictators are unreliable and corrupt.
Not always.

kriswest wrote:They are and have proven totally useless to the human species.
Wrong.

kriswest wrote:They hinder progress and evolution.
Wrong.

kriswest wrote:The many should form one. Not one over all. Okey Dokey?
No.

The opinion of the "many" or the "majority-rule" you cannot let go of, is bullshit. THAT is worthless.

Your democratic values is a system of bullshit, pandering to the mere opinion of many morons.

kriswest wrote:Try moving on to something not about conquering,,
In order for the possibility of global governance to even exist, subsumes the conquering of all dissenters against this, both foreign and domestic.

Again, naive little girl, World Governance, Civilization, and Order only exists just beyond the blood of nations.

Rivers of blood will become spilled. Billions of people's lives erased, evaporated into thin air by a hydrogen bomb.

This is what History teaches is the ultimate cost of Justice, Order, Law, and Civilization.

You are so fucking deluded that my patience becomes reduced "discussing" with you.

You are not a thinker, at all. You have beliefs without reasons. You believe in Democracy but don't even know the reasons for your unwarranted, unjust beliefs. You don't know anything, do you? You are a woman. What would a woman know about Governing and Leading?? Nothing. Do you wear the pants in your house?

The Man does.

kriswest wrote:this is the living and the future whispering to you.
Then whisper me one, single reason.

WHY does democracy even exist, do you even know? I doubt it.

One must understand the styles & systems of Governance to understand Governance, Law, and Order itself.

Like Genghis Khan or Julius Cæsar.... strong men are the ones who unite whole nations, or empires, of people.

And a one world government, the NWO, presupposes the strongest leader of all men of all nations.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:25 am

The problem with determining eligibility to participate in the decision-making process of the world gov. is who gets to choose who is eligible and who is not? The standards must be set by sane and rational individuals, and then overseen by those who are honest and trustworthy as well. Those outside the limits of sanity, such as username, must be eliminated before starting. And also those such as username who demonstrate an extremely limited intelligence must be restricted from participating. What people post on forums such as this can be a good litmus test for allowing or dismissing contributions to the debate.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:10 am

thedoc wrote:The problem with determining eligibility to participate in the decision-making process of the world gov. is who gets to choose who is eligible and who is not? The standards must be set by sane and rational individuals, and then overseen by those who are honest and trustworthy as well. Those outside the limits of sanity, such as username, must be eliminated before starting. And also those such as username who demonstrate an extremely limited intelligence must be restricted from participating. What people post on forums such as this can be a good litmus test for allowing or dismissing contributions to the debate.
"I am sane. Username is not. Therefore I should lead."

Wow, great argument, you fucking moron. Arrow

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:11 am

Good thing Respect becomes earned, not given, my little bitch.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Username wrote:Good thing Respect becomes earned, not given.

I can agree with this bit.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:41 am

thedoc wrote:I can agree with this bit.
No....... you will agree with me.

Because you have no choice, little bitch.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:46 am

[quote="Username"]
No....... you will
[quote]

Yes in due time respect will come to me, but not to you.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:06 am

thedoc wrote:Yes in due time respect will come to me, but not to you.
You're unintelligent though.

And your myriad of sock-puppet accounts cannot compensate for your mental inability and instability.

You are an inferior thing. And you have no opinion/participation in any "perfect society". You are Out, Dead to Us.

You have nothing to contribute, and are therefore, useless. Useless parts must become cut and cauterized off the body.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:09 pm

Yes, one group can and already does.
No two groups here in the US control. They have similar dishonest goals so they work hand in hand in unscrupulous ways. This is true for many other countries.

kriswest wrote:Intelligence can be defined one need not have a formal education to have intelligence.

Then fucking define it. Back your shit up. Fuck you're becoming annoying.
You want the Websters version? If I am annoying then discontinue before you give yourself some health issues.

Kristy if you are going to continue to argue with me, just for the sake of arguing, then back your shit up or remain silent.

Define Intelligence. Can an elephant take an IQ test? No. Then I guess an elephant has no intelligence, correct??

Stupid.

Now you want to give elephants voting rights???? Laughing Well they can't be any worse then some humans, not sure how to give them access to computers. Lets stick with human intelligence though and not try to do a comparative across species. That would take up waay to much space and effort. Human intelligence an ability to learn, an ability to grasp common sense, an ability to solve problems , issues etc. Intelligence has little to do with education and more to do with innate abilities, which can be tested.

kriswest wrote:Immigration? This is about a global government,,, Not a country,, global, global , global....need I say it again? Go get some coffee and wake up.

Equal distribution of resources is an impossibility. Are you a Commie??

People immigrate to where resources become amassed, to attempt to infiltrate the Wealth class/caste.

This is why immigration must become curtailed. Success is Gravity and everybody wants a piece of the pie.
In a way that is true. Most humans though would prefer to live in their own area. If people were given or more prone to immigrate or leave their home for resources, there would be wealthy countries that would be overflowing. As it is most resource issues within countries can be resolved with education, change of mindset and leadership.

kriswest wrote:I have not failed in seeing the importance of leadership. its just not part of the discussion yet, here we talk about citizenship.

No no no..... here *I* talk about Citizenship while you don't help the discussion one bit.

You don't propose any ideals or thoughts. I do all the fucking work, as I initially expected.

You have the benefit of criticizing, and bitching, without putting anything forward yourself. Anything at all.
Well darn ,your flawed ideas just stick out like a light beam on a dark night. its hard not to point them out.
Every human that wishes to apply for citizenship should be given the opportunity to pass tests for it. what tests and what criteria are being discussed now.

Then you are deluded, dreaming, naive, and worse.....

You are living in a fantasy. As "Henry Quirk" even said, I suppose this is another "MonoExplosion" sock-puppet account, that little faggot.... there is no "Government" without "Governor" and "Governed".

Get this through your thick skull. No leadership = No law = No order.

ROTFLMAO, I said no one person leads, which means we all lead, neither you nor I nor anyone is the sole leader or will be the sole leader.

Under my sole Leadership and Dictation.
You can try ,it might be interesting to watch the attempt.

As long as two men exist on planet Earth, there will exist war. You are deluded.
Two men tend to find out its far better and easier to work together rather than battle, we are a hunter gatherer species, which means we follow the easiest most profitable paths,, or rather we try to.

Says who??

Why are these people "needed"? Only those who contribute, and pay homage, are "needed".

Only loyalty is needed.
Says the parameters of this experiment that you agreed to be a part of, now if you choose to leave then go. Go build a dictatorship by yourself since you need noone else. Try finding loyalty when there is nothing to be loyal to.

Yes, one way does suit all, under a strong leader.
And here the leaders are the people

Wrong.

People do not rebel against what they want, and need. People do not rebel against farmers who grow their food for them.

Depends upon who points the way

kriswest wrote:The past is only good for learning from and it is obvious from my standpoint that wars have caused more problems then theya are worth.
Wrong.

Not always.
Always

Wrong.
Nope

Wrong.
Nope

kriswest wrote:The many should form one. Not one over all. Okey Dokey?
No.

The opinion of the "many" or the "majority-rule" you cannot let go of, is bullshit. THAT is worthless.

Your democratic values is a system of bullshit, pandering to the mere opinion of many morons.
Democratic Republic. Voting on proposed rule.

In order for the possibility of global governance to even exist, subsumes the conquering of all dissenters against this, both foreign and domestic.

Again, naive little girl, World Governance, Civilization, and Order only exists just beyond the blood of nations.

Rivers of blood will become spilled. Billions of people's lives erased, evaporated into thin air by a hydrogen bomb.

This is what History teaches is the ultimate cost of Justice, Order, Law, and Civilization.

You are so fucking deluded that my patience becomes reduced "discussing" with you.

You are not a thinker, at all. You have beliefs without reasons. You believe in Democracy but don't even know the reasons for your unwarranted, unjust beliefs. You don't know anything, do you? You are a woman. What would a woman know about Governing and Leading?? Nothing. Do you wear the pants in your house?

The Man does.

The man sees the future by learning from the past. Humans are resources that have been wasted under crap like what you just proposed.
Then whisper me one, single reason.

WHY does democracy even exist, do you even know? I doubt it.
swest"]this is the living and the future whispering to you.[/quote]
Democracy exists as a way for peers to keep from wasting time , life and effort. It exists as a treaty between humans so that profit may be made for those willing to work for it.

One must understand the styles & systems of Governance to understand Governance, Law, and Order itself.

Like Genghis Khan or Julius Cæsar.... strong men are the ones who unite whole nations, or empires, of people.

And a one world government, the NWO, presupposes the strongest leader of all men of all nations.
And those ways were only successful to a point and can only be successful if communication to the world does not exist. why do you think so many countries control what comes over the internet or controls their peoples ability to learn about the world. The leaders cling desperately to a past that is archaic and dysfunctional.

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Empty "Voting on proposed rule"

Post  Henry Quirk Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:11 pm

I'm not particularly happy with the notion of other folks making rules (or voting on them) when said rules are designed to restrain 'me'.

And: I feel no compulsion to obey those folks, or abide by their rules.

Still not seeing the value of 'governance' (in any form) to 'me'.
Henry Quirk
Henry Quirk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayflow Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:22 am

Henry Quirk wrote:I'm not particularly happy with the notion of other folks making rules (or voting on them) when said rules are designed to restrain 'me'.

And: I feel no compulsion to obey those folks, or abide by their rules.

Still not seeing the value of 'governance' (in any form) to 'me'.

A Free mind is not going to want governance, but it doesn't mean it can't be useful and funny to think about, dear Henry!~ Laughing
Mayflow
Mayflow

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Quirk Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 pm

"A Free mind is not going to want governance"

'Free' from what?

Freedom is a fiction, I think.

No one is 'free' of anything as each is embedded in, and bound up by, the world.

Much better than the fiction of 'freedom' is the reality of self-possession, -determination, -definition (autonomy/agency).

#

"...doesn't mean it can't be useful and funny to think about"

No doubt.
Henry Quirk
Henry Quirk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next