Taking over by sheer presence

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Taking over by sheer presence

Post  kriswest on Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:13 pm

This is my forum , it is not yours, I command it because I will.

kriswest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taking over by sheer presence

Post  Jester on Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Nope. This forum has been requisitioned in the name of the anti-assholes revolution.

Non Zoot, no Joker, no other kinds of assholes.

You have been warned Smile
Jester
Admin

View user profile http://insurgentphilosophy.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:53 pm

ROFL,,,,, Aww, come on I left and still no one here,,,, Really that fart was not mine you all cn come on in

kriswest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest on Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:05 pm

so i will start adding topics

kriswest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Username on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:32 am

Access for Failosophy Forums.

Username

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Username on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 am

I recommend a "screening" process for failosophy topics too, btw.

We should edit/censor the stupid bullshit people pass off as "thinking" these days.

Just because everybody can breed doesn't mean everybody should breed. The filth needs to go.

Username

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:48 pm

If the project is to work then cooperation and setting aside ego must be done. Just because a person maybe an idiot does not mean there should be a free for all to call them such or worse. We ain't kids. well, physically we ain't Laughing

first an outline must be done. It seems to me that having such a map will help things move along .

kriswest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Username on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 pm

Like any society, we must include the smart & powerful, and exclude the stupid & weak.

If you don't do this then the forum will fail. If you are too inclusive then you'll invite the sick, freaks, pædophiles, morons, and crazies. These mother fuckers need to get instant-banned as they have no true access to "opinion". One cannot have an 'opinion' to rape small children, for example.

There is no such thing as "Free Speech". There only exists Controlled Speech. If you do not form an expectation as to what people can or cannot say, and which virtues people may or may not value, then the forum will fail.

Should we allow a maggot to worm its way into here, preaching how child-rape is a Virtue??

If you cannot decide, then you are not a strong leader. And a strong leader is the necessary ingredient to any and every society, including this forum.

So make a decision or step-aside.

Username

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Username on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:48 pm

And let's not make this yet-another Socializing forum like ILP, ILO, and KT.

Let's get to 'business' and only business. Let's keep socializing to a bare-minimum and separate it from open philosophy topics, etc.

In fact, I have a bunch of ideals as to how this forum should become operated....

Username

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:47 pm

Strength is something one must have but it must be a controled mental strength. It takes strength to bend and compromise. It takes a person that can control their desire to control.

This will not be about leading or following it is about creating something based upon needs of humanity on needs of the future and lessons from the past. Cooperation in the form of senate and congress no presidential or dictaotr leadership. Any here gets a vote and may speak their mind without oppression. Its not about one culture its about the many cultures and beliefs. One way will not suppress the many. And yes i agree that this forum should be goal orientated.
When the words of a governing body start off with suppression and oppression there is failure and cruelty in the air already. Not here. That is not how it will be handled.

kriswest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:24 am

Username wrote:Like any society, we must include the smart & powerful, and exclude the stupid & weak.
If you are too inclusive then you'll invite the sick, freaks, pædophiles, morons, and crazies. These mother fuckers need to get instant-banned as they have no true access to "opinion". One cannot have an 'opinion' to rape small children, for example.

Well, Thanks a hell-of-a-lot, I thout after I got an invite here I'd get a warmer welcom than this.

Hi Kriswest, how's it goin'.

thedoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayflow on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:09 am

Username wrote:Like any society, we must include the smart & powerful, and exclude the stupid & weak.

You want to be excluded? I don't think Kris should do that, but it IS Her forum.
Mayflow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Username on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:01 am

Mayflow wrote:You want to be excluded? I don't think Kris should do that, but it IS Her forum.
You have more to worry about becoming 'excluded' than I do.

I am a Guardian here. Who are you? What is your task? Socializing? Group masturbation?

You're not here for 'philosophy'. Trust me, I already know everything about you. I solved you like a rubix cube, an hour ago.

Within every.......every society, a strong, dominant male is necessary to Lead. I don't see anybody else "assuming the position" around here. Therefore I nominate myself in charge of discussion. And this is not a democracy, lest Kriswest dictates otherwise. And if it becomes a democracy than I, the "asshole" will become banished/exiled, and this website will die not unlike all the others started with the exact-same intention. That is because "leader" + "philosopher" is a near impossible combination to find in this world.

Are you a Philosopher?? NO?! I didn't think so. So shutup, and listen, until you are, if you ever become one.

You either have a voice (are a philosopher) or you don't (and are not a philosopher).

No gray areas, no middle ground, nothing in between. Yes or No.

Username

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Username on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:03 am

I do not, and never probably will, reduce myself down to your lowly levels within the realm of Philosophy.

On the street, if you should ever cross my path, perhaps I will beg & plead & bitch like a girl, and apologize for getting in your way....

But when it comes to Philosophy, your petite ass(hole), is mine to poke & play with. Cool

Username

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Username on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:07 am

By the way, FYI, and I thoroughly love repeating myself often....

I treat anybody who challenges my Authority the exact same way, whether you're man, woman, or child, black or Jew, I don't care. It makes no difference to me. You either understand (male) Authority or you don't. It's about Pride. All things are about Pride, especially Philosophy. If one cannot honor the words they speak, then their words are meaningless, worth shit, worth nothing.

I prefer that your words are meaningful, backed by a true voice, and passion. Although I certainly do not expect any (of you) would ever meet my standards of thought. You're welcome to try though. I urge you to become considerate, if not careful, with regard to assuming yourselves "smarter" or "more intelligent" than I.

Tell me how, in what way. Explain your superiority to me, your superiority 'over' me. Show me. Prove it.

Demonstrate it. Show me that you have a valuable idea worthy of hearing. And I will show you that exact same Respect.

Etc.

Username

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc on Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:32 am

Oh well, it looks like 'apaosha' brought his boy-toy with him. Hello Satyr, still trolling. Figured when I saw 'a' you'd be hiding here somewhere.

Hey kris, here are 2 that you may as well get rid of now. Nothing really to offer other than abuse, mostly to each other.

thedoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top