Insurgent Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building a world Governing body

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Building a world Governing body - Page 2 Empty Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 am

But but but.... she said she needed your help??

And then she can "take me by herself"?

What's with the contradictions already? At least I don't contradict myself, often, do I??

I leave that to you females, and her lone male "protector". Just imagine what would happen to your little, pathetic girlfriend if no male was around her to 'defend' her. I'd rip her apart, inside and out. Good thing you're here to "save" her from me. You're a hero.

But where is the 'philosophy'? I'm still waiting to read it....

All I see so far is "magical thinking". Thinking just appears.... at random. Who knows why? Who knows how?

Nobody knows.

Well, according to the puss, Albert Einstein, a male, he knew. After she deferred to him.... I think we're back at ground zero.

Waiting for me to say something, huh? As it always had been, as it is, as it always will become.

Man takes care of all the 'hard' work, you know, thinking?? Thinking. Such a magical phenomenon.

I need to put on my Wizard's robes and hat while I play on this "philosophy" forum....

Username

Back to top Go down

Building a world Governing body - Page 2 Empty Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  kriswest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 pm

Username wrote:
kriswest wrote:All cultures and beliefs will be considered.
Even Fundamentalist Islam?? Wow, awesome!

I can't wait to rape, sodomize, and arrange marriage for 12-year-old girls! Cool!

It's "equally valid" and we can vote on it! I guess that means if 100 Muslimes come in here and out-vote everybody here, then it's universal right??

Oh, wait, you see, Kristy really means it's "democratic" as long as people vote toward her personal favor and opinion.

That's how Hypocrisy works by the way: offering validation to all, while you actually mean a select group, just a few.

kriswest wrote:The goal is to create a unifying constitution and governing body for all of humanity.
Wonderful, child rapists are 'human' like the rest of us. Let's unify them along with "us". We belong together, us and them.

kriswest wrote:One set of moral/ethical beliefs will not be in control.
So naive, just like a small child.... I suppose Christian hatred against Muslimes, and vice-versa, is just an illusion. Both perspectives are "equally valid". And forget about 9-11. Muslimes really didn't kamikazi planes into the Twin Towers. It was God who did it. Or an accident. Just kidding.... Bush did it. Inside Job.

Who knows? I don't. Nobody does?

kriswest wrote:There will be no grouping to form a blockade or power.
Doesn't the very definition of "Democracy" imply "grouping"?? LOL, nice one. You've got things figured-out around here.

I guess since we cannot "group" then we cannot form majority consensus on a vote. What is democracy without voting?

kriswest wrote:Parties or groups have long since been the bane of successful governing. Fighting begins and it never ends. Cooperation and compromise. Power is not what this body will be about.
"will be about"?

It sounds like you have some power behind that statement. You impose authority (Power) by dictating your claims.

You already contradict yourself. Dictation implies Power. You are asserting yours over others, or at least, trying to.

Legitimizing yourself requires practice. And you are no Orator. Watch some Hitler speeches if you want to know how to Dictate to a crowd.

kriswest wrote:This body will attempt to create a democratic republic government for humanity.
"Parties or groups have long since been the bane of successful governing."

What?!?!

See what I mean.

kriswest wrote:The internet and the worldwide citizen access to it is going to be a major part. I propose A congress that proposes laws and allows the citizenry to vote on which laws.
Do children get to vote?

How about retarded people?

How about criminals?

How about foreigners and illegal immigrants?

kriswest wrote:With the internet this is possible and has not ever been done. Citizens will be a part of the governing process, they will be held responsible. Now who qualifies as a citizen?

There must be people here from different walks of life and cultures.
LOL.... funny.

Don't let me get in your way, your 'NWO' government, Tyrannical Authority ruled by Kriswest the Supreme Dictator, sounds like a fun, child's game. I wonder how long it will last? Especially with all the contradictions and hypocrisies I pointed out in the first response? Hmmm, if I can poke so many holes in this boat so early, imagine what the Muslimes will do once they are disallowed "majority vote" in your "Democratic Republic".

After all, Muslimes are "friends" of Christians and mean you/us "no harm". 9-11 was an inside job after all.

Bush was flying the planes, right??

Right? Suspect

pale

Jumping the gun never helps. Time is not a factor here we have the incredible luxury of that. We are here to create , to do an experiment. Lets try to do it step by step and not get lost on details . Those details will be brought out, those are valid issues you bring up buts, lets set up an out line before we attack them OK.

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:23 pm

Time is not a factor?? Interesting proposition....

And who is this "we" you are referring to?? I don't want asshats in my 'perfect' society. In fact, I want them out of it!

Naturally speaking, of course.

In fact, our 'perfect' society only should have ONE, lone male (Me of course), and all the women in the world.

Who's with me?!?!?! YEAH!!!

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Ok enough sniping at each other everyone has been invited . For this experiment we don't have to like each other in fact, conflict has to be a part of this. Everyone will have different things to bring to the table some good some bad. To be valid we have to have diversity. We have to have reality. Reality is not everyone holding hands singing camp songs. Each of you,, if you could invite someone or two here. Someone from a different culture and belief system from you. No stacking the deck people.
Thanks.
We first have to develop a working outline of where to go and what to do. Each thread will be dedicated to different parts of a constitution or what ever we decide to call it. Time is not a factor.

Part one of the outline is???????

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Username wrote:Time is not a factor?? Interesting proposition....

And who is this "we" you are referring to?? I don't want asshats in my 'perfect' society. In fact, I want them out of it!

Naturally speaking, of course.

In fact, our 'perfect' society only should have ONE, lone male (Me of course), and all the women in the world.

Who's with me?!?!?! YEAH!!!
RothflMAO, Asshats are a part of society all over the world. Get used to it. This is for the world population not some utopic pie in the sky commune. One male would get drained dry in a week then be rendered useless and be used only as a servant. So sorry , we can't have that happen to you. You would suck as a servant,, now do try and cooperate, Pretty please and thanks.

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Username wrote:
kriswest wrote:
The internet and the worldwide citizen access to it is going to be a major part. I propose A congress that proposes laws and allows the citizenry to vote on which laws.

pale

If the citizenry is worldwide via access to the internet, where are the foreigners and illegal immigrants coming from? Is this an example of 'superior' clear thinking?

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayflow Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:04 pm

thedoc wrote:
Username wrote:
kriswest wrote:
The internet and the worldwide citizen access to it is going to be a major part. I propose A congress that proposes laws and allows the citizenry to vote on which laws.

pale

If the citizenry is worldwide via access to the internet, where are the foreigners and illegal immigrants coming from? Is this an example of 'superior' clear thinking?

Username is just playing games, Doc. Games are fun and usable, even ego games. When I posted the philosophy of the Empty Ego, I realized how much it makes sense and works. On the other hand, I may be over-estimating Username as he seems to never be able to discuss physics or philosophy. I see him presently as someone like mulla.

Mulla has deductive reasoning! Deductive Reasoning "How old are you, mulla? someone asked, 'Three years older than my brother. 'How do you know that?' 'Reasoning. Last year I heard my brother tell someone that i was two years older than him. A year has passed. That means that I am older by one year. I shall soon be old enough to be his grandfather.'

I may make him a general in my new army of rebellion against ignorance, but I still am awaiting any sort of credentials.
Mayflow
Mayflow

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Mayflow wrote:
Username is just playing games, Doc. Games are fun and usable, even ego games.

I knew that, I like games to, I was just curious to see the response. Sometimes you just drop a little bait to see what nibbles. I've delt with satyr and apaosha before, it can be amusing.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayflow Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:05 am

thedoc wrote:
Mayflow wrote:
Username is just playing games, Doc. Games are fun and usable, even ego games.

I knew that, I like games to, I was just curious to see the response. Sometimes you just drop a little bait to see what nibbles. I've delt with satyr and apaosha before, it can be amusing.

Very amusing to be assured. I still await to see if he can up his game. - Like to something beyond his current self imposed limitations? How cool would that be? He really appears to have a strong and resilient mind at least within certain confines. I sincerely hope he doesn't think dissing women is a strength, but is only using it as a ruse (which completely is NOT working) - do you think he is smart enough to create a new ruse, since that one doesn't work on anyone here?
Mayflow
Mayflow

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:20 am

Mayflow wrote:
Very amusing to be assured. I still await to see if he can up his game. - Like to something beyond his current self imposed limitations? How cool would that be? He really appears to have a strong and resilient mind at least within certain confines. I sincerely hope he doesn't think dissing women is a strength, but is only using it as a ruse (which completely is NOT working) - do you think he is smart enough to create a new ruse, since that one doesn't work on anyone here?

I certainly think he can create a new ruse, however I would not want to characterise whether he is really smart or not. Unfortunately much of his present persona seems to be based on a juvenile macho image being projected, but what he is masking I don't know. Also he seems to have a lot of questionable psychology and philosophy in his repertoire, but we will see where this goes. I would be more comfortable without the abuse.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:41 am

thedoc wrote:If the citizenry is worldwide via access to the internet, where are the foreigners and illegal immigrants coming from? Is this an example of 'superior' clear thinking?
Internet access is restricted to First and Second world countries.

Foreigners and 'illegals' come from the Second World and lower.....

I personally do not want scum, animal people stinking-up my perfect-ideal-society by shitting and fucking in the middle of the street. Do you?? Do you want people to run wild, naked, fucking, fighting, killing each other??

I guess that means we need to create a Morally Superior, Dominant, and Powerful Oligarchy to mind control and cull the entire populace....

Don't you see how this quickly becomes more & more complex??

If you people think 'leading' other people is easy then you severely are mistaken.....

Good thing men, the male-gender, not females/women, are natural born Leaders. bounce

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:31 pm

In this case everyone is foreign to each other and that my friends is the point. Again: if we who do not crave power cannot work together then how can we expect those who do crave power to work together?

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Those who crave power have no reason to share it. Why would I share power with anyone??

All power is taken, or conquered, from others. There is no pleasure without inflicting pain on another.

This is true even in consuming food, oil, water, etc. By consuming a resource, you deprive it from another location.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Not sharing power works only if people know you. If people do not know you then you have no power. You can crave all you want but without knowledge there is no power.
Your view on power validates your reason for being here.

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayflow Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 pm

kriswest wrote:In this case everyone is foreign to each other and that my friends is the point. Again: if we who do not crave power cannot work together then how can we expect those who do crave power to work together?

Tricky question. Why is it desirable to want those who crave power over others to work together? Hitler got many to do that and it didn't work out real well for him. I personally think that those who desire power over others, are not very high on the evolutionary scale. That is why I lean towards ideas like the operation illumination. Rather than governing, elucidate. Or at least offer freedom. Catch of course is that you have to be confident and feel your own freedom first! Tyranny is the the kiss of death in today's governmental processes and it is being shown that it produces rebellions that will topple it every time.
Mayflow
Mayflow

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:00 am

Those who crave power are usually the least qualified to use it. Too many times those who are qualified to use that power are not willing to sacrafice their own life to the pressure and stress of the job. This is why elections for public office is so frustrating, those most qualified do not run and we are left with others, who are not as well qualified, but lust after the prestige and authority.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:07 am

kriswest wrote:
Lets dedicate all things on this forum to building a world Government that suits the majority of the people in the world.

And there is the problem a world Government must be flexable enough and all encompasing enough to accomidate all the people of the world. How can you justify letting some people out of the process? One size does not fit all.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:09 am

Kristy is not intelligent-enough a person to understand, let alone solve, such (governmental) problems.

This is why women/females make horrible, horrible leaders. They are too emotional & irrational.

It's also why there has never existed a single female philosopher in the history of mankind.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:40 am

As doc has put it, Kristy, you no longer have any 'valid' judgments relating to Government based-upon how you so quickly appeal to the Majority, also known as: "Mob Rule".

Great job. Truly feminine. After all, females flock around power. And there is strength in number.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Everything is going as expected. Everyone has introduced themselves after a fashion,, put lines on the ground for territorial marking,, and now the questions begin... yep its working.
I am not the leader here everyone is, I only opened a door gave an idea and invited you all in plus one more. That one has yet to make their presence or decide.
You all decided to do this . You lead yourself here. You all believe in something , you all represent portions of the human population. Somewhere inside you all there is that ego that is getting up off that armchair and wanting to participate, to be better than those that have gone before you. Problems questions resolutions etc. The only power that is here is each of you. You each have made the normal presumptions of your potential opponent. You are competing you are positioning yourselves for this idea. Think about the processes and what you know about humans. Everyone here knows something different. Again welcome to reality, this microcosm of reality that is.

You are getting down to the process of developing a government by bringing up those questions, problems etc. and challenging ideals.
Perhaps now we can actually try to do things in order folks?
I will, if no one minds, start a citizenship thread where we can discuss the hows the whys and the whats of being a citizen. Primarily should all people have a vote?
In my mind I would have to say no. But thats for the thread and not here.
Anyone wish to start the citizenship thread? User, Doc??? May has chosen Military/police.

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2