Insurgent Philosophy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sock-Puppet Accounts

+2
Mayflow
Username
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sock-Puppet Accounts - Page 2 Empty Re: Sock-Puppet Accounts

Post  Mayflow Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:05 am

Username wrote:Attack of the Clones

This is what happens when Child Rapists are allowed to breed. They spread their genetic filth throughout MY society.

Philosophy, Government, Civilization all must become "sectored" with your genetic garbage tossed out.

Dude what is your problem? Mono never even posted here, Doc is hardly a child molester, nor Henry. I've never even had sex. So how do you figure we are child molesters? I put my but out on the line against K's championing of wanting sex with prepubescent girls on Dissident. I don't remember you uttering a fucking word to help me in that. If all you want to do is be a jerk, fine, and if you can get past that fine. Whatever.
Mayflow
Mayflow

Back to top Go down

Post  Username Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:47 am

Mayflow wrote:Dude what is your problem? Mono never even posted here, Doc is hardly a child molester, nor Henry. I've never even had sex. So how do you figure we are child molesters? I put my but out on the line against K's championing of wanting sex with prepubescent girls on Dissident. I don't remember you uttering a fucking word to help me in that. If all you want to do is be a jerk, fine, and if you can get past that fine. Whatever.
It's not so much "my" problem as it is Kristy's problem.

If we (her and I) are to create a perfect society/government then Child Rapists and their tripe ought to die.

It's that simple.

Username

Back to top Go down

Post  kriswest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Laughing Laughing My friend, you were born to be a husband you know that? Here my words are in text form and you don't pay attention, typical husband type,you don't listen to a word a female says, it just rattles around and farts its way out somehow. Let me try one more time now pay attention would you User?
Its not my forum , I have no control over who is here or not. I am not the admin, nor a mod nor anything like that. None of us have that power, the admin is staying out of this experiment so far. We are all on equal footing.......OK???????? No one here , not Doc , not may, not Henry , not you not me ,,,, none of us condone pedophilia. Its not him. Its not its not its not. He has his own forum and is promoting his crap elsewhere, not here. OK, are you paying attention this time????? So enough is enough already.
To everyone:
Everyone here has flaws , issues and problems lets not make shit up , lets not presume and for Gods sakes this is not a friggin school yard or zoo. So try to act like adults,,,, mature sensible adults. From now on I ignore taunts derisions and all other crap. You all leave me out of your little feces throwing contests. I am here for one reason only , I go to other forums for what you all are doing here.

kriswest

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:15 pm

kriswest wrote:
You all leave me out of your little feces throwing contests.

Kris, there are many posts that are on topic among the less desirable ones. You are not under any obligation to read or reply to anything posted here. That some of us find a small bit of amusement responding to the more inane posts need not concern you if you so choose. I also deny what others may attribute to me, If it is not in my own words, in my own post, I did not say it.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayflow Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:54 pm

thedoc wrote:
kriswest wrote:
You all leave me out of your little feces throwing contests.

Kris, there are many posts that are on topic among the less desirable ones. You are not under any obligation to read or reply to anything posted here. That some of us find a small bit of amusement responding to the more inane posts need not concern you if you so choose. I also deny what others may attribute to me, If it is not in my own words, in my own post, I did not say it.

Other than maybe username, I don't think any of us included Kris in the feces throwing. It may be a somewhat natural assumption (not a good one) to think if someone invited you to an experimental forum they may have some ownership or admin abilities there, but when she keeps saying she doesn't, she probably doesn't. Even if she did have that, it still is pretty lame to keep wanting her to delete or ban other members because of one's own obvious lack of self-capabilities, and narrow visions, and baseless accusations towards others here.
Mayflow
Mayflow

Back to top Go down

Post  McChoice Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Just thought I should inform the good users here that MonoExplosion is a single person who uses a single account (apart from this one).

I have had the pleasure of arguing with "Username" a couple of times where he resorted to repeatedly accusing me of being a paedophile. Username is also known as "Unreasonable" and "RealUnoriginal", you can spot him a mile away with his ridiculous need for attention and inability to coherently argue even the most basic of points.

While I do not go out of my way to hunt and burn paedophiles, I do not condone their actions, nor do I partake in that particular form of sexual perversion. Not to say I don't have my own perversities, just not that one! alien affraid

McChoice

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Mon May 16, 2011 2:17 am

Hello McChoice, welcome to the forum. Am I correct in understanding that you are 'monoexplosion' or did I read that one wrong? It didn't take me long to figure out username but I thought there was a strong resembalence to satyr. Hopefully we can keep the dialogue civil and informative and skip the abuse. Right now we could use a fresh perspective as there seems to be a bit of an impasse.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  McChoice Mon May 16, 2011 9:38 am

thedoc wrote:Hello McChoice, welcome to the forum. Am I correct in understanding that you are 'monoexplosion' or did I read that one wrong? It didn't take me long to figure out username but I thought there was a strong resembalence to satyr. Hopefully we can keep the dialogue civil and informative and skip the abuse. Right now we could use a fresh perspective as there seems to be a bit of an impasse.

Yes you are correct, I am MonoExplosion (but let us forget any bad blood between us Smile), I saw that this site was active again so I thought I'd pop in and have a look. Obviously not much going on, but hopefully we'll get some interesting conversations on the go.

Username and Satyr have a long history together, you pretty much summed up how they are alike in another post so we can move on from that already.

I replied to Kriswest in a thread, does Kriswest still come here?

McChoice

Back to top Go down

Sock-Puppet Accounts - Page 2 Empty The user Username doesn't want private messages, so i'll post it here

Post  McChoice Mon May 16, 2011 9:41 am

An unprompted pm message,
and to think that I was excited to have one:

Username wrote:I only respond to intelligent human animals, not sub-humans like you, baby rapist.

No matter how many fake personas you create, or how much you attempt to smear my image, you will never hear from me unless I deem you worthy to bask in my Golden Sunlight. I am creator of Light and Heat, the source of all knowledge and wisdom. Whomever I touch with my finger can flourish to unknown Heights. I choose who ascends to Heaven and who remains in Hell.

If you demand my Divine Attention then do something Great without My Guidance behind you, pushing and motivating you.

Prove your worth to Me first, baby rapist.

Otherwise you shant hear from me ever again. You have nothing I need. And I only respond to Intellects comparable to my own.

Hello there "Username", I see you still maintain a grudge against me despite its illogical and unfounded grounding.
I see that you feel I am comparable to your intellect as you took the time to respond to me, but in private, because otherwise people would see that really, you love interacting with me, even though who I am, and who you think I also am, are two different people. Maybe there are more of the other person who you think I also am, but there is certainly only one of me.

Do you think it is shant, or should it be shan't? I wonder because they are probably pronounced the same, it's just that shan't has the apostrophe which signifies a contraction, most likely from shall not? Whereas shant is more like shanty, but without the y, and shanty is kind of like slummy isn't it?
The odd thing is that the l's also disappear when you write shan't, I thought it would be shalln't, or even sha'n't; but that is getting ridiculous isn't it?

Anyway, feel free to drop me a line, or even engage me in conversation outside of pm, perhaps I'll mull over your threads and see if there's not something there that I can ask questions about, because I know how much you like to have your work questioned.

take care of yourself,

I imagine you still go to KTF every now and then. Did you know that you are still talked about? A user called Ghidorah likes to post images of you with captions underneath, some of them are quite funny. You'll laugh if you see them,

like I said before, take care of yourself,

ME

McChoice

Back to top Go down

Sock-Puppet Accounts - Page 2 Empty jackass says, "you shant hear from me ever again"

Post  Henry Quirk Mon May 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Promises, promises... Rolling Eyes
Henry Quirk
Henry Quirk
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Mon May 16, 2011 7:20 pm

McChoice wrote:
Yes you are correct, I am MonoExplosion (but let us forget any bad blood between us Smile.

Hello Mono, when I first read 'bad blood' I had to stop and think about it, and the only thing I recalled was some possible differences of oppinion and then I remembered that you deleted my account, not a problem. When it happened I was excited and told my wife, I was more amused than anything else, just something else to add to my internet resume. I've been banned, ignored, and deleted actually 3 different ways, I told a user on another forum, who had never been banned, that he's just not pissing enough people off. At the time you had just made admin there and were sort of pounding your chest and I was pushing buttons, figuratively I stuck my finger up your nose.

The one thing I did remember is that you posted some things that you had written that I liked. 'Telling of a Feeling' was one, I'm just glad you were not offended that I critiqued that one line. Years ago My daughter was in a theatre group in HS and she had the lead in the one play. It was 'The Bald Soprano' and I was helping her with her lines. If you are not familiar with it, it is described as 'Theatre of the Absurd', your piece had that kind of feel to it. Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy' is a mild example of this as are some of Mell Brooks movies.

I really don't consider there is any 'bad blood' between us, not with the attitude I take toward these forums. I'm always willing to let things go and have a civil dialogue, and I don't expect to agree all the time.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  McChoice Tue May 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Then that's great thedoc, I felt like a prize a$$hole for deleting your account. You summed it up pretty accurately in your last post, so no need to go over the same ground again and again.

I look forward to conversing with you in future, hopefully ?civilly?.

I appreciate any constructive criticism, even if I don't seem to show it immediately, I'm sure you know how it is when you feel like it is *you* personally being criticised, but are then able to the differentiate yourself from your work and accept that there are better ways to do things and that other people can in fact, be right about things. I just need a little time sometimes to remove myself from the line of fire.

McChoice

Back to top Go down

Post  thedoc Tue May 17, 2011 3:54 pm

I'm always a bit hesitant to criticize another persons work, writing, painting or whatever, too many times I've heard the response "Do you think you could do better?" and while I'm never intending to offend, when there is hostility it is natural to "reply in kind". I once attended a graduation ceremony for several students that had been 'homeschooled' and the one student was displaying some oil paintings. I happened to ask a few questions, one on the meaning and she got all huffy and said that was an insulting question to an artist. Well the painting was OK for a HS student but she was hardly an artist, and to my way of thinking if someone is trying to understand and appreciate a work, the artist should be happy that the person is interested and be ready to help. Which brings me to the other side, that of the critic who is explaning the meaning of the piece. Issac Asimov was one of my favorite writers, both of fiction and non-fiction science. In his magazine he related a story of a college class where they were analyzing Science Fiction, one of his stories among them. He decided to sit in on one of the classes on his story, and when the professor was expounding on the motivation of the author writing the story Issac spoke up and tried to correct him. The professor asked him who he thought he was, and Issac replied that he was the author, to which the professor responded "You're just the author, What makes you think you know anything about it?." Apparently the critic (professor) thought his assesment was more valid than the artist who created the work. I certainly do not place myself above anyone who is creative but I do feel that I am creative in my own way. My one daughter studied photography and there had been a feeling among "real artists" that photography was not really art because they did not recognize the creative process in it. This may be the problem with critics in that they (not having done it) do not understand the creative process and are trying to work backwards to analyze the art.

thedoc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum