Building a world Governing body

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Building a world Governing body

Post  kriswest on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:48 pm

A friend on another forum tried this once it did not work out as well as it should have. Lets dedicate all things on this forum to building a world Government that suits the majority of the people in the world. Cooperation , compromise and zero ego tripping power hungry attitudes. Diversity and diplomacy are key in this. If those of us that do not crave power cannot work together then how can we expect the power hungry to cooperate to the people's benefit? We need to work on all aspects of the Government not just a constitution ., taxes and how to disperse them, Social programs, education, military/police, etc etc etc. Anyone interested?

kriswest

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  kriswest on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:55 pm

All here get voice, all here get one vote. All cultures and beliefs will be considered. The goal is to create a unifying constitution and governing body for all of humanity.
One set of moral/ethical beliefs will not be in control. There will be no grouping to form a blockade or power. Parties or groups have long since been the bane of successful governing. Fighting begins and it never ends. Cooperation and compromise. Power is not what this body will be about. This body will attempt to create a democratic republic government for humanity. The internet and the worldwide citizen access to it is going to be a major part. I propose A congress that proposes laws and allows the citizenry to vote on which laws. With the internet this is possible and has not ever been done. Citizens will be a part of the governing process, they will be held responsible. Now who qualifies as a citizen?

There must be people here from different walks of life and cultures.

kriswest

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  thedoc on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:36 am

Let me be the first to take a stick and muddy the waters. Any 'World Government' will need to be of the most general kind with the broadist laws, there can be no specific regulation addopted by this body. Different people have different needs and goals. Different areas have different needs. Where I live there is a ban on open fires, unless you are prepairing food on it. This ban would not work or be reasonable everywhere in the world, in fact it is only in limited parts of the county where I live. How would this government accommidate a population whose goal it is to exterminate another population of people, or everyone who is not them. You are embarking on a quest that has been a goal since there have been people on the Earth, and more people are just making it harder. Fewer people, as in a smaller world population, would be the first step in making this world government possible.

thedoc

Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  kriswest on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:48 pm

And that is why I want people from all over with different cultures needs and wants. With the internet it is quite possible to do the difficult.

kriswest

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Mayflow on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:48 pm

kriswest wrote:And that is why I want people from all over with different cultures needs and wants. With the internet it is quite possible to do the difficult.

This part is maybe doable, but there are philosophical inconsistencies in the original topic title here. The idea of A Governing body already creates parties and hierarchies. It isn't logical to try to create a Governing body that isn't a Governing body. George Orwell's classic Novel "Animal Farm" is a really good philosophical read on how any system of Government is going to turn out to be what it is which is a Government, and Government cannot include Freedom for it makes and enforces laws by it's lawmakers (however they are chosen, and by the selected whom by the selected selectors.) Do You that see the fallacy is that a Government cannot give Freedom to anyone, but only seek to control? (For the creations and selections of Governing is to seek to control?)
avatar
Mayflow

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Democracies are bullshit....only a matter of time before I'm banished by vote, 2 versus 1, it's unanimous.

Let's vote on whether Gravity exists too. Good idea. Let's also think of children and infants as responsible adults, and send them to war. No wait, men, women, and children are all "equal" and their votes and voices all count the same.

Nevermind that men overwhelmingly, 99.9% do the dying.


Yup, no Hypocrisy here.

I vote we ban me from the forum. All in favor??

And it's good that "all viewpoints" will become considered, and all are valid. I'm going to call some pædophiles out of the woods and tell them that "child love" is a legitimate "perspective" on this website. Great thinking. Brilliant in fact.

cheers

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Mayflow on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:10 am

Username wrote:Democracies are bullshit....only a matter of time before I'm banished by vote, 2 versus 1, it's unanimous.

Let's vote on whether Gravity exists too. Good idea. Let's also think of children and infants as responsible adults, and send them to war. No wait, men, women, and children are all "equal" and their votes and voices all count the same.

Nevermind that men overwhelmingly, 99.9% do the dying.


Yup, no Hypocrisy here.

I vote we ban me from the forum. All in favor??

And it's good that "all viewpoints" will become considered, and all are valid. I'm going to call some pædophiles out of the woods and tell them that "child love" is a legitimate "perspective" on this website. Great thinking. Brilliant in fact.

cheers

This seems to contribute as much to the discussion here as your Fart post helps the philosophy section. ps Can you possibly contribute something non-stupid (and whiny) here?
avatar
Mayflow

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:13 am

kriswest wrote:All cultures and beliefs will be considered.
Even Fundamentalist Islam?? Wow, awesome!

I can't wait to rape, sodomize, and arrange marriage for 12-year-old girls! Cool!

It's "equally valid" and we can vote on it! I guess that means if 100 Muslimes come in here and out-vote everybody here, then it's universal right??

Oh, wait, you see, Kristy really means it's "democratic" as long as people vote toward her personal favor and opinion.

That's how Hypocrisy works by the way: offering validation to all, while you actually mean a select group, just a few.


kriswest wrote:The goal is to create a unifying constitution and governing body for all of humanity.
Wonderful, child rapists are 'human' like the rest of us. Let's unify them along with "us". We belong together, us and them.


kriswest wrote:One set of moral/ethical beliefs will not be in control.
So naive, just like a small child.... I suppose Christian hatred against Muslimes, and vice-versa, is just an illusion. Both perspectives are "equally valid". And forget about 9-11. Muslimes really didn't kamikazi planes into the Twin Towers. It was God who did it. Or an accident. Just kidding.... Bush did it. Inside Job.

Who knows? I don't. Nobody does?


kriswest wrote:There will be no grouping to form a blockade or power.
Doesn't the very definition of "Democracy" imply "grouping"?? LOL, nice one. You've got things figured-out around here.

I guess since we cannot "group" then we cannot form majority consensus on a vote. What is democracy without voting?


kriswest wrote:Parties or groups have long since been the bane of successful governing. Fighting begins and it never ends. Cooperation and compromise. Power is not what this body will be about.
"will be about"?

It sounds like you have some power behind that statement. You impose authority (Power) by dictating your claims.

You already contradict yourself. Dictation implies Power. You are asserting yours over others, or at least, trying to.

Legitimizing yourself requires practice. And you are no Orator. Watch some Hitler speeches if you want to know how to Dictate to a crowd.


kriswest wrote:This body will attempt to create a democratic republic government for humanity.
"Parties or groups have long since been the bane of successful governing."

What?!?!

See what I mean.


kriswest wrote:The internet and the worldwide citizen access to it is going to be a major part. I propose A congress that proposes laws and allows the citizenry to vote on which laws.
Do children get to vote?

How about retarded people?

How about criminals?

How about foreigners and illegal immigrants?


kriswest wrote:With the internet this is possible and has not ever been done. Citizens will be a part of the governing process, they will be held responsible. Now who qualifies as a citizen?

There must be people here from different walks of life and cultures.
LOL.... funny.

Don't let me get in your way, your 'NWO' government, Tyrannical Authority ruled by Kriswest the Supreme Dictator, sounds like a fun, child's game. I wonder how long it will last? Especially with all the contradictions and hypocrisies I pointed out in the first response? Hmmm, if I can poke so many holes in this boat so early, imagine what the Muslimes will do once they are disallowed "majority vote" in your "Democratic Republic".

After all, Muslimes are "friends" of Christians and mean you/us "no harm". 9-11 was an inside job after all.

Bush was flying the planes, right??

Right? Suspect

pale

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:17 am

Mayflow wrote:This seems to contribute as much to the discussion here as your Fart post helps the philosophy section. ps Can you possibly contribute something non-stupid (and whiny) here?
Kristy just said that my voice is "valid" and "equal" as yours.

So piss off if you don't like it.


See how quick your utopian dream dissipates without a Strong, Male Leader around??

Imagine what would happen if this website had 10,000 active posters. Would you consider all of them "equal" too??


Why not post pornography and gore pics too? Are those "off limits" to philosophy??

It's just a matter of time before Kristy builds a wall, then two, then three. Without a wall, you do not separate the Filth from the "good". And I demonstrate what will happen, for you. You want to build a magical kingdom, a Utopia on Earth, and I will show you all the cracks in your defenses.


After all, my voice is "equal" to yours. Isn't it?

We have the same IQ? Same height? Same weight? Same hair color?

We're the same person??!??

Equality, that's what it's all about. Everybody "pulls their own weight". Including children. How young is "too young"??

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Mayflow on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:23 am

I'm thinking you didn't read my philosophy of the empty ego?
avatar
Mayflow

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:30 am

Mayflow wrote:I'm thinking you didn't read my philosophy of the empty ego?
Should I have?? I doubt I'd find it interesting.

But go ahead and post it in my philosophy sub-forum and I'll read it.... maybe. LOL!

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Mayflow on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 am

Username wrote:
Mayflow wrote:I'm thinking you didn't read my philosophy of the empty ego?
Should I have?? I doubt I'd find it interesting.

But go ahead and post it in my philosophy sub-forum and I'll read it.... maybe. LOL!

You have reached the destination called, I really don't care because you bored the Fuck out of me and have no philosophical insights to offer.
avatar
Mayflow

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:46 am

Mayflow wrote:You have reached the destination called, I really don't care because you bored the Fuck out of me and have no philosophical insights to offer.
Ohhhhh, burrrrn. You really "got me" there.

You're a woman. Women cannot 'do' philosophy so I don't care what you have to say in the first place.

I've been waiting for years for Kristy to take the training wheels off her tricycle, but she never did or has, probably never will.


Women, like you, are lackluster thinkers. You don't have a biological imperative for greatness, when men hand you the world, and universe, on a silver platter. You maybe able to keep a conversation going with your own toddlers/infants, but that's because they're still children. Once they grow up, and outgrow your 'authority', then they will seek out powerful men to lead them into the Great Unknowns and Great Mysteries of the universe. They will leave your womb only to eventually hold my hand as I lead them ever forward.

Women have nothing to teach children beyond the age of 12-14. After that, it's all men who are responsible for education. You should stick with you 'area' in life, with toddlers, who cannot argue back to you. Because they can't speak yet. That's easy.

Here, where ALL must become responsible for the words they speak and assert, you won't last long at all.


Look at Kristy's thread here, for an example.

Already, her "ideal society" has so many holes. This thread is like a block of swiss cheese. So many gaps of logic.

She really hadn't "thought things through" because she's used to men holding her hands, like a little schoolgirl.


Women are lucky that men are around to protect them/you from your own stupidity and ignorance.

Men shelter women from the "outside" world for their own good.


Now forget you ever mentioned that you had a "philosophy" worth hearing.... I will, within 3 minutes from now.

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:50 am

Fuck, I was just "schooled" by "Mayflow" (whoever that is?).

Damn. I'm burned. I got burrrrned bad, ouch.


Sizzle. My skin is smoking and charred.

A woman threatened me with her "philosophy". Fuck, that hurt. Bad.

I'm going to cry tonight, in fetal position, in my bed.... like a baby. I'm.... Hurt.

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Mayflow on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:58 pm

'K, I put the beginnings of the philosophy of the empty ego in the philo section.

Keep empowering me, Username. I love it!
avatar
Mayflow

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:03 pm

Mayflow wrote:'K, I put the beginnings of the philosophy of the empty ego in the philo section.

Keep empowering me, Username. I love it!
I'm flattered....or should I say flattened. I am floored. Your "philosophy" essay was, well....brilliant. How can I argue against it? I cannot. It's ironclad logic, floating on a wave of liquid gold. Amazing. Breathtaking. Surreal even. I especially liked that part where you talked about thinking about the world. And how you backed your myriad of statements with sound, strong, scientific, proven evidence. That was a great part. It was like reading a Doctoral Thesis with hundreds of sources.

It wasn't as-if you were presenting your "arguments (?)" using your own Authority, oh no. You actually used proven facts, by proven scientists. If you had used your own 'Authority' then I would have expected you to expand on the "magical nature of thinking". It does seem very magical after all.

In fact, wouldn't you conclude that consciousness is magical? That's what I gathered from reading your "philosophy". bom

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Mayflow on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:48 am

Username wrote:
Mayflow wrote:'K, I put the beginnings of the philosophy of the empty ego in the philo section.

Keep empowering me, Username. I love it!
I'm flattered....or should I say flattened. I am floored. Your "philosophy" essay was, well....brilliant. How can I argue against it? I cannot. It's ironclad logic, floating on a wave of liquid gold. Amazing. Breathtaking. Surreal even. I especially liked that part where you talked about thinking about the world. And how you backed your myriad of statements with sound, strong, scientific, proven evidence. That was a great part. It was like reading a Doctoral Thesis with hundreds of sources.

It wasn't as-if you were presenting your "arguments (?)" using your own Authority, oh no. You actually used proven facts, by proven scientists. If you had used your own 'Authority' then I would have expected you to expand on the "magical nature of thinking". It does seem very magical after all.

In fact, wouldn't you conclude that consciousness is magical? That's what I gathered from reading your "philosophy". bom

I'll post some stuff by such as Einstein and some others that will be fair enough to my philosophy, but I also come from a Shaman background that also encourages to get beyond the ego. You being sarcastic to me cannot offend me, (granted I may let it make me giggle a bit) but only I can hurt me, and I ain't about to subvert me. Thinking can of course be magical because all things interrelate - for instance and electron will act as a wave (quantum physics currently sometimes call this "waves of infinite potential") I can tell you likely know little about energy and its kinetic and potential forms. Do you at the very very least have an inking of understanding of the scientific theory of "conservation of energy?" , or that consciously observing an electron causes it to act like a particle?

If you can talk about these things with me on at least some sort of intelligent level, please do so, but once again - "A philosophy of the empty ego" has no interest in a philosophy of "fart, fart, fart" unless you are able to convince me that you have any knowledge or understandings whatsoever in being anything on a higher consciousness or awareness level than possibly of a 3 - I'll explain awareness levels another time if I can find a way to dumb it down enough for you. Stoop, I will not stoop to gender discrimination, because I personally have known of men a bit over the fart fart fart level. History has recorded many, and I see no present signs that you are one of them.
avatar
Mayflow

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 am

Hahahahaha, it's hillarious watching you struggle to become taken Seriously. Laughing

I also enjoy the irony of how you immediately deflected your own "Authority" to Albert Einstein, a male, but not before stating the obvious: you do not 'discriminate' based-upon gender. You should start though, by all accounts.

If thinking in fact actually is "magical", as you put it, then I guess that does make me a 'Magician' and you a 'Shaman'.


Show me another trick.

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Mayflow on Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:41 am

Username wrote:Hahahahaha, it's hillarious watching you struggle to become taken Seriously. Laughing

I also enjoy the irony of how you immediately deflected your own "Authority" to Albert Einstein, a male, but not before stating the obvious: you do not 'discriminate' based-upon gender. You should start though, by all accounts.

If thinking in fact actually is "magical", as you put it, then I guess that does make me a 'Magician' and you a 'Shaman'.


Show me another trick.

Dude or dudette, as the case may seem to you to be, I take it you have not the mental capacity to discuss physics theories with me. You desire to cut me and even a whole gender down and you cannot even debate simple physics and ideas you say were created by "your" superior gender? If your gender is superior in lot, you must have missed schooling that day.
avatar
Mayflow

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:10 am

Mayflow wrote:Dude or dudette, as the case may seem to you to be, I take it you have not the mental capacity to discuss physics theories with me. You desire to cut me and even a whole gender down and you cannot even debate simple physics and ideas you say were created by "your" superior gender? If your gender is superior in lot, you must have missed schooling that day.
You're the one who defaulted your "authority" to Albert Einstein, who just so happens to be Male.

I didn't do that, you did. See how you cannot even accept your own responsibility for writing on an online forum?

Typical female. At least try to become 'Responsible' for yourself, even though I doubt you know the meaning of the word.


How difficult it is being female, having the entire world handed to you on a silver platter. Tell me about it sometime.

I'd find that much more interesting than your purported "philosophy".

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  thedoc on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:15 am

Mayflow wrote:
Dude or dudette, as the case may seem to you to be, I take it you have not the mental capacity to discuss physics theories with me. You desire to cut me and even a whole gender down and you cannot even debate simple physics and ideas you say were created by "your" superior gender? If your gender is superior in lot, you must have missed schooling that day.

Mayflow, Reply-in-kind doesn't work, you're just decending to his level when you do that.

thedoc

Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Mayflow on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:38 am

thedoc wrote:
Mayflow wrote:
Dude or dudette, as the case may seem to you to be, I take it you have not the mental capacity to discuss physics theories with me. You desire to cut me and even a whole gender down and you cannot even debate simple physics and ideas you say were created by "your" superior gender? If your gender is superior in lot, you must have missed schooling that day.

Mayflow, Reply-in-kind doesn't work, you're just decending to his level when you do that.

No prob doc, let me deal with this thing on it's own level. I'll deal with you and talk with you on philosophical levels, and that is fine, but let me show that Username knows nothing about philosophy or physics whatsoever. I don't take to pretenders of knowledge cutting down other humans or entire genders and I do NOT accept such bullshit. This is not replying in kind but just calling a BS bluff. Let him have the chance to talk with me on philosophy and physics or not. I guess he can't.
avatar
Mayflow

Posts : 74
Join date : 2011-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:54 am

thedoc wrote:Mayflow, Reply-in-kind doesn't work, you're just decending to his level when you do that.
Did I not predict that a man, "thedoc" must "step-in" here to defend the irresponsible, inferior, and stupid female from herself?

See. These results are typical, normal. The Norm, in fact.


First "Mayflow" defaulted to Albert Einstein. Now "thedoc" shows up to "protect" her from herself, from hurting herself.

Also "thedoc" presents himself as "at a superior level" than I am. Typical male challenger to the Throne.

But I bet "thedoc" is just as much a fool as Mayflow, if not more so.


I want to read more "philosophy" on this forum. Go ahead. Hit me with some "Albert Einstein" shit. I want to see it. bounce

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Username on Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:03 am

Does anybody (here) know the difference between talking-the-talk and walking-the-walk, as the saying goes??

You fools apparently do not. So allow me to Educate you. "Talking-the-talk" means presenting yourself 'bigger' or 'stronger' or 'smarter' than you actually are. While "Walking-the-walk" means actually putting down a coherent 'philosophy'. It's about Challenging others, and all things in fact. This is why males excel at "walking-the-walk" because that is what we do. We Act. We (males) value Actions. While women only have pseudo-action, "play-acting".

Women act as-if they can 'Act'. This is the difference as watching an "Actor act" in a television Soap Opera or movie, and, having a man drilling for oil out in the desert. Women are not speculators, workers, or worth any type of praise. Because women don't "act" per se. They sit at home, lazy, cooking dinners, cleaning babies, making babies, having babies. You know, typical "female" stuff. While the men 'outside' do everything for them. EVERYTHING.

E V E R Y T H I N G ! ! !

For them! And women/females (like Mayflow) even get to bitch and whine and moan today, they have the luxury, of deluding themselves into thinking that they are anything "like men" even though they never were, are not, and never will become so. Because emulating-echoing-copying men are as "high" as she can go in life.

Females emulate men in order to impress them, in order to flatter them. It is a method of seduction.

But technically speaking, there is no "actual" way to emulate man down to the core, because the very core of men is such that men cannot become replicated or reproduced. That is why 'Man' is so unique, and 'Woman' is so not. Woman is common. Man is uncommon. Woman speaks in superficiality. Man speaks in reality.

The world of "male" and "female" will always, always remain Divorced by the very divide between the genders & sexes. No amount of backward, genetic, Jewish social engineering will ever bridge the gap between 'male' and 'female'. Because this gap is as wide as the Entire Universe itself. Infinite in nature. Beyond comprehension or scope.

Dare I say it.... perhaps even "impossible". But I will not go that far, just yet.

First I want to see, with my own eyes, a woman "philosophy".... without a male ("thedoc") holding her hand through it.

Because I sincerely doubt, or even know, that without a Man guiding a Woman into the unknown, she is less-than-shit.

She is worth Nothing, without Man's guidance in all areas of life, and death.

Username

Posts : 106
Join date : 2011-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  thedoc on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:52 am

Mayflow wrote:
No prob doc, let me deal with this thing on it's own level.

Fair enough, it will be interesting to see your posts, can't say the same for satyr. It will be like watching Marie Curie debating a caveman, you'll be lucky if you get anything more sophisticated than grunts and banging the rocks together. It seems that what he tries to pass off as philosophy and psychology, is little better than the savage stone age mentality, spiced up with a barely adaquate vocabulary and a lot of profanity. So-be-it.

thedoc

Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-03-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Building a world Governing body

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum